Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Japan

Greetings from Japan! :)


I'm so happy to see my collection of postcards, especially from Japan, is growing<3! :D Here's another beautiful one that flew all the way from Hokkaido. Thank you dear Yurie for choosing something I like! Hokkaido is always a snowy place in my mind so I didn't expect to receive this lovely one. xD Apparently, this train is for tourism and is very slow. Also, it passes through Kushiro marsh. Thank you for the information Yurie<3 :D


Lovely stamps. :)

2 comments:

  1. I also got a card from Hokkaido this week,
    and I love Japanese cards, so just as you I am happy
    that my collection is growing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! :D I'm also glad for you to see your project going well<3
      Japanese cards are truly gorgeous~!

      Delete