Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Japan

Greetings from Japan! :)


Hello, and welcome to my collection! :D I'm now fascinated about collecting postcards, not only from all parts of the world, but also from all prefectures of Japan<3 This is the pretty Yokohama city in Kanagawa Prefecture. Thank you Yuki for this gorgeous scenery. Apparently, this city is the second largest city in Japan by population. It has many attractions. I would love to ride that beautiful Ferris Wheel and look at the city from above<3


Lovely stamps. :)

2 comments:

  1. You always have amazing stamps from Japan :) In your collection are very nice Japan postcards too :) I like night view so this card is good to me ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always commenting dear! :D
      I'm very fond of Japan, that's why I want to build a big collection from every prefecture<3

      Delete